Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Out of chaos...

Got divorced in September. Still kinda reeling from it. Keep thinking I am getting it together when another wave hits. Simultaneously experiencing career identity confusion. The world is chock full of fascinating options. What can I say? In the meantime, I need to commit my time and energy to a path. As a single mom, my time is limited and precious. Feel like my energy is going in too many directions at all times. Time to reel it in, but still not getting that gut level "YES" in any direction I am looking. Maybe it hasn't come along yet. Maybe its a mash up of what is already here. Don't know.

Doing the Landmark Forum this weekend. Part of me is hopeful for the transformative experience respected friends, family, and colleagues report having. Another part of me is wary of their corporate style, rumors of "brainwashing", etc. We shall see how it goes. Perhaps I will report back...

No comments:

Post a Comment